We’re looking for a solution-oriented and process-driven project manager who can drive our customer deliveries. To thrive at SHYFT, this individual must be nimble, highly organized and be an excellent communicator who embodies the skills to deliver high quality, timely and cost-efficient projects.
What you’ll do
- You’ll engage with stakeholders within SHYFT and the customer to scope, track and execute product delivery projects using established processes.
- You’ll collaborate with internal teams - sales, technical operations, customer success, partners etc, identifying and managing resource requirements for project execution.
- You’ll be the voice of the customer from project initiation through to delivery.
- You’ll manage the project delivery processes, identifying growth opportunities as the business scales and coordinating the implementation of improved processes.
- You’ll report, analyze project metrics to the management team. Identifying and actioning areas of recommendation.
- You’ll manage the communication process between customers, product installation partners, and internal SHYFT teams of project status and schedule while proactively managing key issues with proposed solutions.
- You’ll manage the project constraints - quality, cost and schedule to deliver business objectives while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- You’ll maintain and update a database of project-related documents.
- You’ll support the development of new projects by listening to customer needs, identifying business opportunities and advising the business.
- You’ll support non-customer facing projects that directly impact customer deliveries.
- You’ll manage the budgets and risks associated with customer deliveries.
- Special Projects?
- Budget management/Risk Management
Who are you?
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience managing clean energy or other technology-related projects.
- You have valuable prior project management experience focused on consumer-facing tech products.
- You are process-driven in your project management approach but adaptable to address unique situations in line with the business goals. not bugged down to for excellently project delivery.
- You are highly analytical, a great listener, empathetic, and have great verbal and written communication skills.
- You are great with stakeholder management across different hierarchical levels.
- You pay great attention to quality, cost and other project metrics and are nimble enough to achieve set business goals
- You are able to drive project delivery as the business experiences rapid growth
- You are results-oriented. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the teams to get the project delivered with high customer satisfaction.
- Experience working in a scrum environment in addition to the standard waterfall model is a plus.
- Experience working on clean energy technology in a design or delivery capacity is a plus.
- Experience using project management tools such as Monday.com, Asana and Hubspot is a plus.
- PMP or similar certification is a plus.